Community Guidelines Summary
Please be kind and respectful to others. Please add valuable content to the conversation – spammy comments will be removed.
Feel free to post your personal blog link in the blog section of your profile. Please do not post referral or affiliate links in your profile or in comments.
Links can be posted in the discussion section – but please only post links relevant to the conversation.
- Be respectful and considerate of others
- Insults or belittling comments are not permitted under any circumstances. We respect everyone’s right to free speech but will not tolerate harassment.
- Always provide a link or text when available giving credit to the original source.
- Do not violate copyright
- You may not post content that infringes upon or violates any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, publicity, privacy or other intellectual property or other right, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material.
- Kits and Co. does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Kits and Co. discussion or community content.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted to this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a message email@example.com.
- Do not spam
- Any and all forms of “spam”, including advertisements and solicitations, will be removed and Kits and Co. may deactivate accounts that are engaged in such activities at any time.
- Do not post offensive content
- This includes content that:
- is intended to exploit, solicit or harm minors
- is violent, racist, incendiary, or otherwise objectionable
- contains profane, obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit language
- glorifies self-harm, suicide, anorexia, bulimia, or any other practice that is clearly unhealthy or harmful
- includes link to photos, drawings, videos or other materials that are obscene or that contain nudity, violence or any other images that are not suitable for a subscription box community.
- Only one account per individual.
- Each individual can only have one profile and account. Members who use different profiles make a subscription box look very popular or make lots of comments on a box, or otherwise disturb the community risk having their accounts deactivated.
Kits and Co. reserves the right to remove or edit any content for any reason, at any time without notice. Likewise, Kits and Co. may, for any reason and at any time, deactivate any user’s account and restrict that user’s access to the site.
Response to Violations of Kits and Co. Community Guidelines
We reserve the right to modify these guidelines at any time without notification